The Saratoga Springs Rotary Education Foundation awards about $70,000 each year through a variety of scholarships. The value of the individual scholarships ranges from $2,000 and up. Now is the time to apply!
To be eligible, students must:
- Be a high school senior attending private or public school within the Saratoga Springs City School District
- Must pursue a degree at an accredited 2- or 4-year college or post-secondary vocational educational institution
Applications are evaluated based on a combination of the following criteria:
- Community service
- Extracurricular and work activities
- Academic record
- Affordability of your college/school of choice
Here’s the timeline:
- April 1 — all applications must be postmarked
- April/May— Finalists will be invited to a personal interview with the Scholarship Committee
- June — Scholarship recipients are invited to attend the Rotary Education Foundation Brunch where scholarship awards will be announced
Download the application above for all the details and share with an amazing student you know!