Investing in Our Future: Make Your Contribution Today
- Make a contribution of any amount
- Donate to honor or remember someone*
- Contribute a scholarship to honor a family/business/organization or support a field of study*
- Donate stocks, bonds, or other valuables
- Provide a bequest in your will
- Endow a scholarship in perpetuity to honor or memorialize a person, business, or organization ($25,000 minimum)
* Annual gifts or scholarships of $500 or more can be named gifts.
Contact any member of the Education Foundation’s Board of Directors with any questions. Please discuss the various tax advantages with your attorney or financial advisor.
Our Annual Fundraising Brunch – June 9, 2019
Click on the “Donate online” link above to reserve your spot.
- Single Attending – $75 per person
- Couple Attending – $125 for two attendees
- High Honor Roll – $600 for a table of 10 with name listed in program
- Graduate – $250 for two attendees with name listed and Major Sponsor noted in program, as well as acknowledged in students’ scholarship award
Please RSVP by May 26